Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I.will.cook.

They say the wife or the mom is always the “reyna ng kusina” (queen of the kitchen) but it is not in my case. I have been a wife for four years now and I can’t even say I know the kitchen too well. Sometimes I don’t even know where the condiments are. So you can tell I don’t know much about kitchen wares, I do not know if it is a good brand or not, if it is better if you use all clad copper core or metal kitchen wares.

Don’t get me wrong though because there are times that I do love to cook. Only those times are very rare. And I am proud that since I got married I learned a lot already, some are simple menus some are complicated but I am learning.

In fact I feel like I want to cook something new this week :)

1 comment:

  1. My husband is the chef in our house. He loves to cook, so I do all the cleanup. Works for us. We also love All Clad. Great stuff.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete