Monday, March 28, 2011

Biggest DIY-Wedding Canopy

I'm attempting my biggest DIY (do it your self)so far for a wedding next month, I am making a bamboo wedding canopy -instead of gazebos we usually see on garden wedding, we're trying out a bamboo canopy that is usually being used on beach wedding.

Thank God for internet. All the how to's are there, how to get rid of pimples, how to make a ribbon bow and yes- how to make a wedding canopy. I saw a lot of pictures and I am using them as inspirations and I hope I can at least make it beautiful. Crossing my fingers.

We've already started making the four poles a while ago, tomorrow, I will do the mock up with the white linens. Wish me all the best!

here are the pictures I saw from google :) the first one is from secretgardenweddings.com.au and the second one is from hemingway designs.

I'll post picture of my bamboo canopy right after the wedding :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about doing a DIY canopy as well - how did you go with this?

    ReplyDelete