Monday, August 16, 2010

DIY- Towel Lollipops


For the moms and ladies out there who love parties and is as frugal as me, you might want to check this out. I made this for my friend's baby shower. I think they look nice and everyone was asking me if what's this and if this is edible? So if you want to make one, I'm going to show you how I made mine.



Materials: Face Towel, Popsicle sticks, Tape, Sticker (for your tag or label)  clear plastic, satin ribbon or any ribbon of your choice.

First step: Fold the towel like this (diamond type?)

 and then fold it again as shown below
Fold one more and then roll the towel
 Put the Popsicle stick and then the sticker
And for the finale touch, put it in the clear plastic (you may also opt for printed but clear ones)

Tie a ribbon and presto! you have cute party favors!

next DIY project : Towel cupcake

6 comments:

  1. How clever you are and these are adorable. I didn't know you were so crafty. Good for you.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried doing a cake out of this towel? the lollies are cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. bloghopping sis :) nice one, galing ng towel lollies mo. yan dapat ang souvenir namin para sa binyag ni stefi kaso gahol na sa oras. gayahin ko yan para sa 1st bday nya.
    ingat parati. God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ate! I love love love the lollies you made! my party wouldn't be the same without it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! how about the cupcake or slushie ones? thanks for the idea...

    ReplyDelete