Friday, May 21, 2010

What's your weekend plans?

It's Friday!! and you can imagine how happy I am. Although I've reported for work for only three days this week.

I have no grand weekend plans to be excited about but still a weekend is a weekend and every laborer looks forward to it.

As for my weekend, I am going to some cheap market (Divisoria) tomorrow early in the morning to buy stuff for  our hygiene day ministry. I'm sure it is busy there tomorrow so I plan to go as early as I can,provided I'll be able to sleep early tonight.

Sunday- I made tentative plans to go to San Mateo Rizal and visit the cousins house and do some errands but that is still tentative.

I'm more excited to my next weekend because it's gonna be full. We will becelbrating my niece's birthday and the whole family  will go swimming..now I can't hardlyw ait for the next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend. We are going boating as we usually do. :)

    ReplyDelete