Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Busy but good

This is one busy week for me and hubby and I guess for the next two week. . A lot of activities are taking place and a lot of chores are lined up for us, Hygiene Day on Saturday, Family Swimming con birthday celebration on Sunday and Church Anniversary next Sunday. I wish there is an extended service plan for people also :)

Hubby’s t-shirt printing is on its busiest too-which I couldn’t complain because it means money. As I have mentioned in my other blog, we’ve already replaced our motorbike’s tires and the money was from hubby’s t-shirt printing sideline.

So it is a busy week but it is good.

1 comment:

  1. As long as it's a good busy week you are doing well. It's those busy weeks that aren't good that are stressful.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete