Tuesday, June 03, 2008

what a busy busy weekend

Last Sunday was our church 25th anniversary. I was supposed to post pictures in facebook but haven't started uploading them until now. I was tired, who wouldn't be? just look at what I did last weekend.

Thursday night - worked overtime till 1:30 in the morning, in fairness I enjoyed Direk Bert's party, saw some celebrities and lots of singers too.

Friday - I didn't come to office na because had lots of church stuff to finish pa, went to divisoria to pick up the souvenir fans, which we all loved! and bought loot bag items for the sunday schoolers. we got home at around 6 pm and then got my self ready for a debut party, can't say no because the family is so dear to us. we stayed till 3 am yata.

Saturday -Whole day work, I did the program, coordinated with the presentors, attended worship team practice, went to the new venue after the practice.made some baloon decorations.went to bed finally at around 1 AM.

Sunday- woke up at 5:30 AM, went to pasay to buy flowers, arranged it and then went to annivesary venue for decorations. was ready for the worship service before 9Am. whew! the celebration lasted till 3PM. after that I went straight to my sis house for my rachelle's 6th birthday party. Take note ; was the emcee at the church and was the emcee at the party too.


Tired is understatement but was I happy? yes! because it's what I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment