Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blogging is indeed fun!

I’ve been blogging for almost 3 years now. I started to blog when I was preparing for my wedding and after the wedding I almost forgotten that I have a blog, been absent in the blogosphere for almost a year I guess and then I stumbled upon a site that says I can make money through my blog. How is that? And yes, got interested and started reviving my two personal blogs.

And I never thought blogging can be this fun, aside from earning extra bucks I gained friends here and that makes the blogging world more enjoyable. Just recently I heard from blog friends about Bloggerwave. They say it is a site that gives you opportunity to earn while blogging. I immediately went to it and sign up. Signing up is so easy. So to all my blogging friends out there I encourage you to do what I did and start earning while having fun!


1 comment:

  1. Was here again Rocks... been approved with bloggerwave but can't figure how to submit their completed review lol!by the way, how are you here..hope to hear from you soon..TC!

    ReplyDelete