Tuesday, May 27, 2008

done with the one week diet

Guess what?

I'm done with the seven day diet. I LOST 10 LBS. That's according to the weighing scale.But I don't see any difference in me or maybe that's not too big to notice huh?. But hey 10 lbs is 10 lbs. It's a good start. The starving and the headaches last week paid off. From my point of view It's worth it.

But I am aiming for a continuous loss weight. And though the seven day diet is effective I don't wanna risk my health. So I'm taking a break now at least this week. Friends who supports me reminded me of course to be very careful not to gain back that 10lbs. hehe!

Today, I had rice this lunch. I don't know if I'll have it again tonight for dinner.

I wanted to start the soutbeach now but my body keeps on saying I'm on break so I don't have to do any diet muna..only I have to take smaller portion of evrything.

So maybe I'll be having "aling nene's barbecue" tonight. sarap.

No comments:

Post a Comment