Monday, October 15, 2012

What happened to my pageviews?

I was shocked this morning when I log in to my blogs all of my previous pageviews are gone. My god's best gift blog has only 8, and this 6 and the other one 0.

I immediately searched google for answers and  I learned that many blogges have the same issue now. No answers yet from blogger and they said we have to wait 'till Monday.

Unfortunately for me it's the only counter I installed on my two other blogs :( Good thing that I did not delete the bravefree counter here so I can still see my pageviews on this blog.

I hope they'll be able to fix it soon.

~Update~

and  after more than three hours...

It's back :) Thank you!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad this resolved itself. I don't worry too much about blogger when things don't work. They get them back working in pretty short order.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete