Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Mom's birthday

I almost forgot.

My Nanay is turning 73 on the 1oth of this month. Of course,  I want an intimate celebration for her, just us the whole family gathering together (with some special foods for her) and I plan to do this on Sunday, the 14th as this will only be the time that we are all available.

I don't have gift for her yet. But I really want to show her how much I appreciate her and how much I love her, sometimes I think she feels she's being set aside (due to the condition of my father-which we prioritize now) so on her birthday I want her to know that she is just as special as my Tatay is and that I love her very very much.

Now, onto the gift.

I wish I could give her all the desire  of her heart, like home renovation and such but not yet now, someday I promised I shall give her that, maybe I could even give her a house with a swimming pool (that will justify why I am looking into discount pool pumps now) hehe!

For now, I can only give her a small amount of cash and I know naman na she's happy with it :) Including our payer for her god health and long life.

1 comment:

  1. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Rocks' Nanay,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    We always want to give our parents the best of things. I so remember.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete