Sunday, March 04, 2012

E-reader

I'm adding something to my wish list for this year :) It's not bad right? it's just a wish list after all..:)

I saw this Barnes and Noble Nook and I liked it. It's 135-199 US dollars and though I am not a gadget person I know for sure that I will enjoy this one. I can imagine my self reading lots and lots of ebook while on travel or during lazy days like this.

But as like what I've said, it's gonna be in my wishlist because though I like and want it, it's not a need hence not a priority.

I hope someday I'll be able to buy myself one.

2 comments:

  1. They are very popular. I don't have one either as I like holding a book. I know this is old fashioned, but that's the way it is.

    I hope you get one of these in the near future.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Although I prefer to read the hard copy of the book, I must admit these kind of technologies are very handy when traveling.

    ReplyDelete