Monday, January 23, 2012

Star City with the kids

It's Chine New Year and it's no ordinary day because the government declared it a non-working holiday here in the Philippines and if you know me..holidays are the best for me :) Anyways, being a holiday my niece and nephews were here and slept over last night, played xbox games and used my computer (they just left so the house is quiet now and I finally have time to blog). We went to Star City and took opportunity of the 50% off on their ride all you can ticket. The kids enjoyed but we all decided not to come here again on such days because of the crowd. It took me less than 2 hours to get to the ticket counter :( Here are some of our pictures..

My nephew got scared in this jungle splash :)

The big ferris wheel
my heart sank in this ride :)  but I enjoyed it!
bumper ball
bumper boat
We all went home hungry and tired but happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment