Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gifts :)

Thankful for the bags I got as gifts. I need not buy one for me this year. I particularly asked for a red bag and my cousin gave me this :

This black bag was just given to me last week from the wife of my boss, totally unexpected. I'm happy!



But of course, my favorite right now is the gift from my husband, given to me exactly on Christmas day (because we bought this bag on Christmas day) and it was on sale. Cost is only 150.00, so cheap but look at how sturdy the bag is. And I love the space. I can bring all my stuff with me everyday.

 I got more gifts last Christmas, several body was and lotions and mugs. Some are thank you gifts I guess :) but nonetheless..am also thankful that I got them.

2 comments:

  1. I like all three purses. I used to love purses and now I don't even carry one anymore. Oh well.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bags are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete