Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday Month

January will soon be over (in 2 days) and then it's gonna be my birthday month..I don't know what to expect though. I don't have any plans of celebrating it at all but women can change their mind right? so let's wait and see..I'm hoping the husband will have or prepare something that will kinda surprise me but knowing him..I know it would be impossible for him to surprise me (you see, he's not so good at surprises- I always end up knowing what it is beforehand) thank though that at least he is trying :)

I know I won't be getting some cufflinks from cufflink depot because he doesn't even know hat it is :)) and I hope he doesn't plan to give me another bag please :( A trip somewhere will do. Naks!

Oh well, I really don't expect a lot because even if it's not my birthday I know I am loved everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a fabulous Birthday month. I know your husband will do something very nice for you because he loves you so.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete