Wednesday, February 08, 2012

A birthday post

It's my birthday!!! and I'm happy :) maybe not the happiest person in the world but I have all the reasons to be happy even without all the material things one would want to have.


What makes me happy?


First and foremost I am loved by GOD. I knew that deeply in my heart and I am secured forever in that love
:)
image source : http://www.truthandwords.com/

My husband makes me happy all the time :)

and if you think he's that serious..no he's not :)

Being with my whole family makes me happy! super happy!




These cute tots makes me happy :D
Jacob and Ziah :D

and this super active boy brings a lot of  laughter in my heart!

friends makes me happy ( especially when we're out there beach jumping!)

or watching the horizon??



or at home partying 

or even  just having coffee


and in the church


and these little pleasures makes me happy too!
breakfast in jollibee


and a coffee :)


My list can be too long and I might not finish this post if I have to put all the people and things that makes me happy, for now..I am thankful. Life is good..God is good! Celebrate life with me! I'm having a breakfast date later with my husband :) can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Rocks,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    You have much to be thankful for. Enjoy your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to my favorite lawyer turned athlete! The game of my life wouldn't be complete without you! I love you ate! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete