Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Plaques for me!!!

You need to give me plaques of recognition..yes with s meaning not just one. Why? oh well, first is because I've confirmed that I lost weight (the weighing scale said so!) I know it is still a long way to go but it is better to do it slowly but surely right?

Second- I can't believe I can discipline myself when it comes to food but yay for me because it's been a while since I started the low carb diet and I'm doing good so far. Even with all the parties and events I had for he past week. I managed to stay away from pastas and rice :)

Don't I deserve a hug? a clap or maybe a standing ovation? okay..that's over acting I know and I'm just kidding...

Anyways, as I have said, it's still a long long way to go and I hope to keep up the discipline until my next weight in :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Losing weight slowly is indeed the best way. I applaud you for sticking with it and losing weight. It's all about one day at a time.

    Have a terrific day and congratulations on doing so well. :)

    ReplyDelete