Sunday, September 25, 2011

Roller Coaster Week

It's been a week since I last posted. As I have said, our work week was a crazy and rough one. Tomorrow is the start of another week and hoping, praying it will not be as crazy as of the last one.

I don't know but it has been a roller coaster week. Monday started busy but okay and then Friday ended up not so right at all.

Anyways, how was your weekend? Did you have enough rest to get you through the coming week? Well, I hope I did. It was actually a lazy weekend with no major activities, and no major chores at home. I actually refused to add stress with the many unfinished stuff at home ( the wall paper, the ceiling and metal hose in the CR) so I just ignored them and had a lazy weekend.

I need all the energy i can get for the coming week just so I am prepared if it is again a crazy one.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes enough is enough. I'm glad you had a lazy weekend. Good for you.

    Have a terrific day and may your work week be calmer. :)

    ReplyDelete