Monday, September 19, 2011

Busy Monday

What a busy Monday. As of this writing I am still in the office and working but I am not complaining because I have no reason to complain. I just read from the news the other day that unemployment rate here in the Philippines is still high, that means a lot are looking for job therefore I should be thankful I have one.

Our company does not belong to top corporations but it is providing jobs for more than a hundred people at least. Trading is our main business and we do carry a lot of industrial products from tools to garage floor coating to condiments and fertilizers.

So, yes it is a busy Monday and I am working overtime but I am grateful I have a job.

1 comment:

  1. Things are the same here in America. So many without work. Often there are no jobs either. I am glad that you are thankful.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete