Thursday, September 29, 2011

Calm in the midst of the storm

I did have a calmer work week (thank you Sandee!) but it was a stormy (literally) one. Work and classes were suspended for one day  due to "typhoon Pedring". Thank God, we are safe and so were my parents who lives North (where the typhoon landed). Electricity is down until now my mom said and neighboring towns were flooded. I am thankful they were okay and fine.

The weather bureau said there is another "tropical storm" coming this weekend so please remember us in your prayers.

I just hope it is not as bad as the last one. And oh no more storms for this year please :(

2 comments:

  1. Glad your work week was better and I'm happy that everyone is safe from the storm.

    We are currently at the Corinthian Yacht Club and that's why I've not been around much. We will return home on October 9th.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for increasingly calmer weeks ahead for you!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete