Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Office virtual tour

Let's take a virtual tour to where I spend ten hours of my life everyday (Monday to Friday).

I have a huge table. Mine is the biggest among the employees I guess.  The day I took these photos it was pretty clean..usually it's full of files..And oh, it's a shame that my monitor is still the bulky one..I'm actually secretly wishing that it would be broken soon so there would be valid reason for a new  LCD monitor.


   (Under my table is a big paper bag full of paper trash waiting for the shredder:)

On my right side is my calendar and another stash of trash files. Far on my left is the printer, the fax machine and more filing cabinets.
And on my left is my boss' office. I can not take you in there (restricted) hehe.
and my boss??

Now, I realized this place looks dull,  it's time to organize and make this nook lively, after all I'm here almost ten hours everyday :) What do you think should I do? Shall I put some flowers or potted plants?

1 comment:

  1. I would add silk flowers that are very colorful and then you don't have to water and care for and a nice photograph of your hubby. Then you can look at him with things get to stressful.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete