Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins



And...here we go!

1. The only question is do we have the time and money?.

2. I wish I could religiously drink 8 glasses of water in one day.

3. Three things on my desk: A small mirror, my pencil case and a tape dispenser.

4. PRAY is the one thing I HAVE to do today!

5. I love playing with my closest friends..I recently discovered MONOPOLY and we're hooked!.

6. Too much perfume overwhelms the senses.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating out with my husband, tomorrow my plans include nothing, have no plans for tomorrow, I just want to laze around the house and rest and Sunday, I want to play monopoly with friends after church!

2 comments:

  1. Nice answers also cant drink a lot of water every day... mine is up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:10 AM

    Your number 3 reminded me: I really do need to eventually get a small hand mirror. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete