Saturday, August 06, 2011

Random thoughts at 3 in the morning

My niece Rachel is staying with us this weekend and If only it is possible I would have all my nieces and nephews stay with me all weekends :) It's a joy to have them around although it means a more expensive and chaotic weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow we will attend a birthday party and dedication, we are actually in charge of the balloons and venue decor and I'm pretty excited about it. It's a Disney party and I'm using different colors. Can't wait to see the outcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I requested for a quotation on different health plans ( I really am serious in having one for me and my husband) I do not know how soon I can afford to actually buy it but hopefully before the year ends. I can not imagine me or my husband being hospitalized and one of us worrying where to get the money for the hospitalization thus came the health plan issue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll probably inquire for a low cost life insurance with no exam too, after the health plan, insurance would be next.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm quite excited for hubby's upcoming birthday next month. We already have a plane ticket going somewhere (bought the tickets when it was on sale), now I only have to worry the accommodation and the pocket money :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
guess gotta go to bed now :) it's already 3:45 AM.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a busy weekend ahead. That's a good thing though. I should be fun.

    I'll await more information on your trip to celebrate hubbies birthday. Good for you.

    Have a terrific weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Rocks Daily" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/08/sunday-drive.html

    ReplyDelete