Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pink Magic

Don't you love pink? I guess most little girls and some ladies too love pink. Have done so many girls parties and almost everyone choose pink as their color motif. I can see why they are so enthralled with the pink magic. See my previous post from the recent birthday party? Pink is so lovely and I am fascinated too!

I am doing another grand birthday party again this year and it's a debutant party, now she doesn't know yet what color she likes and forgive me but I am enticing her to choose pink because as I have said I am now hook to pink :) But I will try to convince her to add some brown to make it more elegant.

Has pink become my favorite color now? I think so. what's yours?

1 comment:

  1. Pink is one of my very favorite colors. I can so understand why you love pink.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete