Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still no internet at home

It’s been over a month since we moved to our new place and it’s been over a month that I am internet less at home. At first I thought I can’t last for two weeks but hey I’ve lasted for 7 weeks and I think unless it becomes so very necessary I can afford not to have internet connection at home. Although everything is being done online now, you can order food online, do your banking online, even get a teaching degree online, I can still say that it’s okay for me to not have it at home.

But of course, I am not internet less at all because I am still posting on my blogs and checking my mails and sometimes I still check the ever famous social networking site. Where? In the office.... and I am thankful that at least I can still check my mails from time to time even though it's for limited time only.

Anyways, if you are to pursue an online job or like what I've mentioned, finish a teaching degree online of course you need a 24/7 internet service but since I am only using it to check mails and to blog, I don't see the need to have it, not yet ..and that means one less monthly bill for us. :)

1 comment:

  1. Seven weeks? Yikes. I suppose you can get used to almost anything though. We've not had television in about six years and we don't miss it either.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete