Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wish list

This Christmas season, everyone' s making their own wish list, in fact I had one posted in my other blog so yeah I made one too. I assumed most of us bloggers post their own list in their respective blogs, just want to know what's on your list? Did you wish for world peace? lol or for the new gadget? a new dress perhaps? or a brand new corset ( I actually wanted to put that on my list :| ) Share yours and maybe I can visit them and take a look on how different our wishes are.

But guess what?  I am seriously "wishing" for a special gift this Christmas and I know it is now more than a wish, it's "yearning desperately" and no amount of money can buy me that except for a MIRACLE.

What's that wish? 

M-o-t-h-e-r-h-o-o-d.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your wish comes true Rocks.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete