Monday, December 13, 2010

My home made quick relief

I do not know if this will work for you, most of what I will write is about personal experience which I just want to share :)

1. pain in the ear (in my case -ear infection) = of course you have to consult a doctor about this. That's the best thing to do. But if you can't see the doctor yet and you want to alleviate the pain, you can try a hot compress. I soak a face towel on a not so hot water and put in my aching ear until the heat is gone. It helps a lot.

2. tooth ache - I remember waking up in the middle of the night due to toothache and there was no available pain reliever in the house, I gargled a hot water with salt and somehow it gave me some relief.

3. Back pain - usually, I'll ask the husband to massage the part that is painful.If the pain stays for some days, something might be wrong- that happens to me and I was rushed to the ER because I can't even stand up anymore because of the pain, the examination showed UTI (urinary track infection) so again, it is always best to consult a doctor.

4.Acne - there are lots of available homemade acne remedies but garlic as this is easily available in the kitchen is what most people use especially int the province. Haven't tried that though but a cousin is.

Now, these home made remedies might have worked for me but there is no guarantee it will work for you too. As I have said. Consult your doctor. It is still the best thing to do in time of sickness.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about consulting your doctor. Often we misdiagnose what is wrong with us.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete