Monday, December 27, 2010

How was your Christmas?

Wow..It's been long. I was actually surprised to see that my last post was dated December 13th. Have I been that busy? Maybe yes because it was Christmas season where everyone seems to be rushing and the work in my office has never been so busy as the past few weeks. And I never thought that document management can be a headache! So yes, I was busy. And I didn't notice I wasn't posting. And oh, I was not only busy but I was sick also. I was down for two days (just before Christmas) and I thought I'll be spending Christmas in the sick bed..Thank God I didn't!

I actually had a wonderful Christmas with my family back home. Family means with my two parents, my nephews and nieces and my two older sisters ( we missed my only brother's family though) but it was a Christmas I loved. I loved seeing my mom busy preparing food for the noche buena and the kids ho stayed awake so they can open gifts and eat as soon as the clocked ticked 12 midnight. I thanked God I have a family to come home to during holidays and I love it.

How about you? How did you spend your Christmas? 
Hope you had a wonderful one too!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. We did too. :)

    ReplyDelete