Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Valentines Day

I chanced upon this picture while organizing my folders last night and I just thought of posting it. It was the first time my husband made a heart shaped balloon and though it had flaws ( from my view) but others loved it though. And boy it was a hit! Almost everyone from the church have their picture taken with this in the background. Go take a look at these pictures!
Perhaps we will do this again next year, a more beautiful and bigger heart hopefully with flowers is coming up this Valentine's Day. I can imagine how everyone will love it :)

But hey, before I think of that I'll have to finish my Christmas parties yet!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really cool and I'd love to have my picture taken with hubby with that balloon heart. Way cool.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete