Saturday, November 13, 2010

Children's Chritsmas Party

Did I say Christmas in my last post? Oh yes. And that reminds me I still have no idea what’s happening with the Christmas party of the children’s ministry to which I am in charge of.

I already booked the mascot but that’s it. I still do not even know what games to do. I’ve been doing this for six years already and I am looking for new ideas and games. If you have any idea what to do with a Christmas party with at least 150 kids please let me know.

I am also still undecided if we will go for the usual food for kids party-spaghetti and chicken or should we try something new also?

And gosh, I still haven’t started doing all the stuff needed, toys, prizes, name plates or name tags, volunteers and I only have three weeks to do all that.

Bless me Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You had better get busy Rocks. Those kids are depending on you. Just saying.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete