Wednesday, November 17, 2010

recurring sleeping problem

I really have a sleeping problem and it’s about time I do something about it. Here’s how I slept since yesterday.

7:00 -10:00 PM – 3 hours sleep ( got home from the office at around 6:45)
Was awake from 10:00 PM to 5 :00 AM
5:00 Am to 1:00 AM – slept for at least 8 hours (nice!) and that is because I didn’t have to go to work today.
But the problem is it’s already 1:26 AM and I am still up. And I have to wake up early tomorrow (which is actually later) to go to work.

With that kind of sleep I’m getting I should not need the best diet pills for women already but nope because I am still big, am so envy of those women who lose weight when they don’t get enough sleep.

I really should sleep like a normal one should do or better yet have to find another job that would keep me awake the whole night and sleeping the whole day.What do you think should I do? Drink milk? stay away from the computer or Television or books?

No comments:

Post a Comment