Saturday, November 20, 2010

Did not work today :| life is peaceful

I did not work today and surprisingly the boss didn't call the whole day. Everytime my phone would ring..I was like "oh here he is" but to my surprise he didn't made a single call so I had a generally peaceful day. I focused on the event we are doing for the Special Children tomorrow.

So I will be sleeping early tonight (time check is 12:05 and that is still early for me) but not till I am done with the BCBSNC or the Blue Cross Blue Shield North Carolina - a Health Insurance Company that serves North Carolina residents. Am not buying insurance yet, am just reading and gathering facts.


And with that, I'm signing off so I'll finish early. Good night every one and have a very nice weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you slept well. You sure go to bed late. Just saying.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete