Sunday, November 28, 2010

Slimming Coffee and pregnancy

A colleague is trying to convince me to try this slimming coffee she recently tried because it's effective on her. The weight she loss is very noticeable and I tell you I am so tempted because I love coffee and to say that I;'ll lose weight if I drink that is a major plus. I will still drink coffee even if I don't lose a pound. :)

But of course, have to consider my desire to conceive and I asked that particularly and the she said she won't advise it to women who are trying to get pregnant. So goodbye slimming coffee, I still do not know the best fat burner for women is, especially to women who have conditions like PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I know most of us eat less and exercise but remains to be big because of that hormonal imbalance.

Anyways, I think I'll just have to enjoy my coffee sans the slimming factor.

1 comment:

  1. Most authorities on dieting say that drinking too much coffee makes you hungry. I don't know it's that's true, but it does make you wonder.

    I'm with you, I like my coffee.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete