Friday, September 17, 2010

Beauty Secrets

Do you have any beauty secrets? I know most women do. I know some who wash their face with warm water first and then with facial wash and then wash it again with cool water. I just have to give it up to these women. I do not have the time to do that or better yet I am too lazy to do that.

A friend even told me to add to that warm and cold water washing an oil cleansing of the face. She said it will definitely clean all the dirt and blackheads hiding in your face, she evens aid it can be a very good acne treatment if you have such.

Me, I just was my face with..before I am using a facial wash but now I am using a moisturizer soap then sometimes I use facial cleanser after washing and that's it.

How about you girls? what do you use? do you have any beauty rituals?

No comments:

Post a Comment