Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Undecided

I know I should stay away from writing when I have this kind of feeling because I might regret it after wards but what else can I do to with all these emotions inside me. And keeping it won't do me any good either.

Ok, I've already talked to some people I am close with but still  i  believe that writing down would do me some good. And again I say for the nth time, this is my blog therefore I have all the rights to write whatever and whenever I want to.

Confuse is the best word to describe what I am feeling now or is it "undecided"?

Months ago, I was so hype on moving on to someplace that needs no rent but quite far from the city. The thought of saving some money for the rent brushed aside the super long travel hours I will have to endure during office days. But things has changed.

I still want to move there but money and traveling aren't the only concerns here anymore. And honestly. I do not know what to do. I do not want to make mistakes and that makes it even harder for me to decide.

One thing I'm sure though, no one can question my love for my nieces and nephews. Period. 

And oh..I may not have kids yet but that doesn't mean....
it doesn't mean I cannot be a good parent.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will ultimately make the right decision. Get all the facts then do what is right for YOU!

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete