Friday, July 02, 2010

health.wealth

I do not know what a health savings account is and sure I never heard of it in this part of the world. is it like a savings account? like what do you deposit? can you withdraw money? oh well for sure not because it's a health saving account. Just asking folks.


But I believe with all my heart that Health is Wealth.

I know for a fact the importance of being healthy because my reproductive system is not healthy and sad to say but it's true. We don't have much money to spend to high end doctors and to treatments that seems more than the the cost of my annual salary. So I knew if I am healthy enough I need not waste money for medications and check-ups.

So you better take care of your health. It might be your only wealth.

1 comment:

  1. Health is indeed wealth. Right on the money with this assessment.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete