Thursday, April 29, 2010

Health is Wealth

and I will say it again HEALTH is WEALTH.

I was in the hospital for two days now, nope it wasn't me. My brother in law was confined due to abdominal pain. And since we are only poor we do not have the luxury to bring him to the nicest hospital in town, thus we settle to a public government hospital and when you say government hospital here in Manila or in this country it's synonymous to poor service.

Although, we can't complain much because it is free.

I still believe though that they can still improve on their service. Especially that they are dealing with sick people.

In times like this that I wish I am rich. And in times like this that I think of all the health care providers and even life insurance quotes and health programs that would ensure good hospitalization if ever I get sick (which I pray dear Lord please NO.)

So see? Health is Wealth, because if your healthy you don't need to spend money in the hospital, in doctors and in medicines. And if you are healthy you don't have to deal with poor hospital service. Lastly, if you're healthy, you wouldn't wish to become rich so badly.

2 comments:

  1. Being healthy has always been my greatest wish. You are so very right.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete