Monday, May 19, 2008

It's good to be back!

Hi everyone!

It’s been ages since my last post. I was sick and busy and really had no time to update so sorry.

Anyways, It feels good to be back, hopefully, will be able to do bloghops this week and will do the tags too.

I have so many stories to post and so many pictures too. Our church and the fishnets ministry had many activities in the past month and I will post them here one by one.

So for me not to get lost of what to post, here’s the list and will serve as my reminder;

YOUTH CAMP.
Last week hubby went to youth camp for two days and he went home with so many stories and pictures too.

GOODBYE BECKY AND BOFF.
Yesterday, boff and becky, the couple missionary who arrive here last month left yesterday and boy it was such a painful goodbye. They are such a lovely couple. A blessing indeed to our church.

BATANG PAGASA CLEANSING DAY.
It was last May 10, and there were like less than 200 kids served. Very tiring but it’s so nice to see kids with their new haircut and tootbrush and all. This is where we bathe them, teach them proper hygiene and give them some food too.

That’s gonna be for the meantime. I know I still owe a lot of bloggers a visit to their site and of course had to do links pa.

Have a nice week ahead everyone and don’t forget to thank God everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment