Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New phone :)

Finally! after hundred years, I now have a smart phone, you know those android phones? yeah..I'm a bit of old school.I find it hard to switch to new phones and learn new stuff. I guess it comes with aging :)

Anyways, I am thankful because one, this new phone is a gift from hubby. It was a surprise I got for one ordinary day, absolutely no special occasion. He said he knows I needed a new phone, one that I can play with when I want to kill time (as if I have time to kill) hehe...so he got me this.

Starmobile Diamond D2
image source: http://www.unbox.ph/gadget/starmobile-diamond-d2-initial-review-6-8-inches-of-awesome/
I will not bother you with specs anymore as I am not into it really but hubby said it's good and it has 32G external memory. I have my favorite music stored and my bible app, and most of all, the texts are big! haha :) who needs eyeglasess di ba?

I'm one happy wife :) Thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you and that was very nice of your husband. Yes indeed.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete