Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A doll and her pet :)

Because I am trying to organize  the files specially the pictures I have in my computer (I can't believe how may pictures I have and how many folders and sub folders in each folder) I was browsing this morning and this picture caught my attention :)


Seriously..a doll and her pet. My niece took these picturs probably 6 years ago. Maybe she loves taking pictures of animals and dolls? haha!


And she was only 6 years old when she took these photos. She's 12 now and she loves cats and other animals as well.

Anyways, for pet owners out there and is looking for some meds, you might want to look at this link http://entirelypetspharmacy.com/vetprofen-75-mg-240-caps.html. I'm not a pet owner right now but this might be of help for me too someday soon.

have a happy rainy Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. And she did a good job at six too. Yes indeed.

    Have a fabulous day Rocks. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete