Thursday, April 24, 2014

Very random post

I know it's been forever since my last post :( life has been extraordinary busy this last few weeks and I'm still swamped with work now that I am back to office after a long leave of absence.

Plus it doesn't help that I was ill the day we got back from Cebu and that illness lasted for three days.

I sorely miss my Nanay now because I wasn't able to go home during the long holiday, I called up and all my nieces and nephews are there. Sigh.

Out trip to Cebu (Youth Mission Camp) was a success. It was hard work but it's all worth it. We met a lot of new friends specially my husband who made friends with a group of musicians from there. Now they're like real buddies making phone calls and chit chatting. :) And they're planning to visit us here too! 

We are planning a new small business venture with another friend and a cousin. This time a food business. I can't tell the details yet but we are hoping to have it up and running next month. Small it may be for the beginning but we are thinking BIG. Someday soon it will happen. Someday soon I will stop being employee and will focus on our own business. It's not too late to dream big.

I told you..it's such a random post.  But anyways, I hope you all had a good lenten holiday :)

God bless!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your trip went well. If I'm not mistaken you do this every year. Good for you and your husband.

    I still have your mother in my prayers. It's good so many visited her. She knows you weren't there because you were doing a good thing. Sorry you came back sick though.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete