Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hello Good News

"selfie with one of her favorite apo"
Just got back from the province this morning, finally after more than two weeks, I was able to visit Mom again. It was a holiday yesterday and I took the opportunity to go home and visit her just in time before we go to Cebu this weekend.

And yes, I am happy to update whoever reads my blog that Nanay is doing well and is on her way to complete recovery  soon (that's my faith telling me!)

She can now sit, stand-up and walk on her own albeit very slow, but that's quite an improvement right? She also eats now on her own, before, we have to feed her pa eh. and another good news is that her appetite is back and that she talks a lot now. 

So glad to have come and visit her and see for myself how she is improving. Never mind the extra expenses we have to incur to be with her. It's worth every penny.

At least when I go out and do ministry this coming week-my mind is at peace knowing she is doing very well. Again, thank you everyone for your prayers . I can very well say God heard us all. :)




1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy she's on her way to full recovery. That's awesome news indeed. I shall continue to keep her in my prayers though as I have you and your hubby in my prayers.

    Have a fabulous day and coming week. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete