Friday, September 20, 2013

Thank God it's Friday :)

Here's another TGIF post.
 
Why?

Because I am really thankful it's Friday and that another work week is over. I'm sure those who are slaves of the corporate world or slaves of their job can relate so much.

This week though uneventful is still full of workload week for me. Papers here and there (as usual)

And to capped the week of, just now I was given an enormous assignment which will occupy my whole week next week.  Reading and reading and reading (sometimes all I want to do is play Bejeweled..hahaha!)

So why wouldn't I be thankful for weekend di ba? Two days off without work- that's good relief na.

And so I hope I will have a very restful and happy weekend. 

I do hope you'll have one too!





1 comment:

  1. I can so remember Fridays. I loved them too. Just as much as you do now.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete