Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Sleeping better

Because we are trying to change our eating habits for health reasons, I have also change my sleeping pattern. Maybe because of the one glass of milk every evening (in replacement of one cup of coffee every after dinner) I can no longer stay awake till past midnight, before, I can be up till two in the morning.

So that's a good news. Now I get to enjoy the comfort of our bed which I think needs the best latex foam topper already butof course that is not a priority.

For now, am satisfied with all the changes because it is all for the better. We are still adjusting and it is not easy but with the good results I will carry on :) 




1 comment:

  1. Coffee can keep you up indeed. Milk not so much. I'm happy you're getting more sleep.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete