Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April. Eventful

April ends today and so far this month was my busiest month ever.

The youth camp took a lot of my time and energy (not to mention money) hehe. We just arrived from Davao last Sunday, we were there for seven days. I have so many learnings and new experiences. Indeed, April is eventful for me.

We visited two communities which was hardly hit by typhoon Pablo last December, we distributed school supplies and prayed for the community.


I have thousands of pictures to share about this recent trip of ours. I wish I have an extra time for selecting and posting. I am back to work now and am trying to catch up since I was out of the office for one week (wish I was out for one month-hehehe) but that's kinda impossible.

Anyways, have a good day everyone. Enjoy life, enjoy the people you love because we never know how long will they be there with us. :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great week. I'm sure you'll get around to sharing some pictures. Eventually.

    I live life to the fullest every single day. You have to because it may be our last.

    Have a fantastic day and week ahead. ☺

    ReplyDelete