Monday, February 11, 2013

How was your weekend

everyone? 

We were supposed to attend an out of town wedding last Saturday but we had a change of mind and plans the last minute. I figured it would be very tiring for us since we are to get up early again the following day (and I considered the expenses too!) 

So anyways, we stayed put and decided to just attend our church meeting Saturday morning and later attended our church in our couple's valentines fellowship. I'm glad we were in the meeting because we talked about the summer mission camp to which I am one of the organizers. It's a big event and we still have so much works to do. I'm thankful though there are lots of people who are willing to help. Like I need not worry about the souvenirs/prizes anymore because someone is gonna handle that. We will give mugs and keychains and maybe we can also give plaques this time. 

I can say I had a nice weekend :) We went to church as we always do, spent time with friends and the husband and I watched another DVD movie last night.

Hope you all had a nice one too and cheers to a wonderful  week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely way to spend the weekend. Lot less expensive too. That's always a good thing.

    We stayed on our boat all weekend and will return home today. We rested, read and just enjoyed being together. We went out on Saturday for our yacht club dinner and that was very nice.

    Have a fabulous day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete