Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blogging woes

I think I'm changing my blog title from Rocks daily to Rocks weekly  =)) You wanna guess why? 

Yup, you guess it right.hehe! because I haven't been blogging on a daily basis (never since I published this blog) I don't know why I had that title in the first place :)

I just can't find something or anything that I can write about and post in this blog of mine (on a daily basis ha) so most of the time I post once,twice or thrice a week  and I know that's not bad di ba?

But the lack of "good post" here is the culprit why my statistics are low and I have no one to blame except me and my lazy butt :))

So here I am trying to at least make one post a week, making this blog at least alive for my loyal subscribers..naks! kahit wala namang maganadang mabasa dito. :D

But thanks though..at least I still have few readers and I'm sure you're all my dearest friends..hahaha! Thanks a lot for not deleting this blog on your blog list.

1 comment:

  1. I've been visiting you for a long time. You post when you want and you don't have the stress of posting everyday. It's a lot of work to do it daily. Go with what works for you.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete