Thursday, October 04, 2012

The Boss

I've never blogged about this but for two months now I've been quite relax in the office, as in no pressure at all. Why? because my immediate superior (a.k.a the owner of the company)has been out of the office for more than two months now. 

But today- he came. And suddenly my office life is back to normal. Which means a page of yellow paper dictation from him and loads of assignments. Did I miss this? not much :) 

I'm glad he came though because that means he's okay now. He suffered stroke that's why he's not been reporting and to see him back to normal (well, not really normal physically but his working normal) is still a good sight :)

So I guess I would say goodbye now to my relaxing working hours and say hello to old working lifestyle :(

1 comment:

  1. Some bosses are great and some not so much. I've had both so I can relate to a relaxing work environment and one that is very tense all the time. I liked the relaxing one far better.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete