Monday, August 06, 2012

Singing career

To tell you all honestly, I am secretly wishing for a very good singing voice. I envy those who sing very well. Sure I can carry a tune (but that's all I can do) and I sing in the church but that's it. I can't eve sing solo :( Most of the time I'm afraid I get out of tune and be completely lost with the whole song.

So yes, I admit I am not really a good singer and I have no future plans of pursuing a singing career (well, unless my husband buy me a TC Helicon that I can use. That's a vocal effects that can  make your voice sounds better.

Another problem is that I find it hard to memorize a whole song which is funny because whenever I try to sing a song I end up changing the original lyrics ( which send my husband into laughing spree). 

So there, no future singing career for me.Thankful though that my husband can sing and is a vocalist of a band.

1 comment:

  1. I can't sing either. I'm horrible.

    Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete