Thursday, August 09, 2012

Bangon Pilipinas

I was Internet less for two days . Our work was suspended due to flooding and we were stuck at home, our streets are flooded which made me worried though we were at the second floor and it's very unlikely that the water level will reach that high but you know when it keeps on raining and the weather forecast is not good, you can 't help but worry at times.

So anyways, we survived and we are okay.

And as the weather is getting better Filipinos affected by the flood are trying to get their life back to normal (though as of the moment there are still thousands of evacuees in evacuation centers).

I was reading through twitter this morning (so good to have access to internet!) and read all the efforts of our fellow Filipinos  to help the flood victims. I chanced upon this image and I was teary eyed.

So true. And if you are in twitter, you go visit #Bangon Pilipinas and you'll see more inspiring tweets. Filipinos are tough and are all survivors. May the Lord bless everyone of us specially those who are badly affected by the flood.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are okay Rocks. I love the poster. Way cool and things here in the U.S. are awful. No one cares about anyone, crime running rampant and our government is a joke. It's a shame.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete