Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The need to exercise

My father's health is giving us a lot of realization and discussion about our own health too. I am glad that for now, all he had to do is to watch what he eat, EXERCISE and take all his prescriptions.

I am so relieved.
And reminded.....

that we really need to take good care of our health.

that  exercise is a MUST and not an option. My father's doctor lectured him a lot about  this, the many benefits you can get and how it can help him big time with his condition alongside with the proper diet. That if he follow it, he might not need the medicines and could still live longer :)

And so last night..I walked....after such a long time of not doing any physical exercise I decided to get back to walking. I guess walking twenty minutes  every night is not bad at all. What do you think?


image source : http://www.healthyheart.nhs.uk/healthy_heart/exercise.shtml

1 comment:

  1. Any cardiologist will tell you that walking 20 minutes everyday is all you need to do. It's pretty simple indeed.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete